Thursday, November 3, 2016

The framing takes shape...

Okay...I admit it...I'm excited!  I can't help myself even though I spent more time in my car and more money on gas this week than I probably should have.  But if I didn't...I wouldn't have this update for you!

I got to the house while the framers were still working.  They are amazing.  I sat in my car for quite a few minutes just watching them.  They are so confident, up there...it was fun to watch and listen to the air guns as they nailed our house together!  And such nice guys...they are all willing to chat and talk about the house and what they are doing. We are feeling lucky to have them!

you can see on the left side the start of an angled roof line.

So many windows...can you guess the number?

View from driveway toward garage

looking in to garage from back of house

Kitchen windows to left, great room window in middle, wall going up to master bedroom on the right

looking toward back of the house...laundry and master closet at the far end.

Looking from closet/bath to master bedroom...wow!

master bedroom view...wow, wow!

wall separating great room from master


Great room will have a 4 panel slider below those windows

Panoramas




Views from the street above looking down on the back of the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment